CCleaner a utility for cleaning the debris in the operating system. In the course of their work CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is looking for and removes unused files. These include: cookies, history, visiting sites in IE, temporary Internet files, search strings, files, Recycle Bin, etc.
– Internet Explorer
– The Clipboard
– Temporary Windows files
– Windows Logs
– The list of recent documents (in the Start menu)
– The history of executed commands (Start)
– The history of the assistant search in Windows XP
– Obsolete Data Prefetch in Windows XP
– Memory dumps after crashes Windows
– Chkdsk file fragments
Advanced options allow you to clean:
– The cache priority menu
– Cash Tray posts
– The cache sizes and locations Windows
– The history of aid to the user
– IIS log files
– Additional Folders
About This Version 5.00.5050
– New improved GUI.
– Improved internal architecture for better performance.
– Added Google Chrome plugin management
– Improved Google Chrome Startup item detection.
– Optimized automatic updates for Pro version.
– Improved system restore detection routine.
– Updated exception handling and reporting architecture.
– Optimized 64-bit builds on Windows 8, 8.1 and 10.
– Updated various translations.
– Many performance improvements and bug fixes.
1) Open _ReadMe.txt and read Instructions
Like Our Facebook page @ fb.com/tricksforpcteam